Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Butterfly Marketing Review

Just read a great review of Butterfly Marketing at http://www.seocracked.com/product-reviews/butterfly-marketing-reviewed.html
I think we can all agree that the content is brilliant and the strategies sleek but as Joshua correctly points out - implementation for the newbie would be tough.
I feel pretty confident as I have been a web designer and technology marketer for 12 years now. If you need help implementing, contact me or comment below.
I will be using Joomla as my platform to integrate Butterfly marketing strategies.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm that seems like it'll require a little customization do with joomla :)

    It seems like fun though :P

    I actually had my friend setup a butterfly marketing site, and you get free videos when you signup.

    He had absolutely no problem doing it.

    ReplyDelete