Saturday, April 11, 2009

Butterfly Marketing without the Software

You know me.

You know I love Joomla!

You know I am going to find a way to apply Mike Filsaime's Butterfly Marketing with Joomla.

What are the keys?

A Community site

That is free

With paid upgrades

Quality downloads

Discussion board

An in-built affiliate program

Automated affiliate email series

But what about having staged content reveals... after sign-up you immediately get product one.
After 3 days you get product two and video one.
After 7 more day you get automated email two, product three and video two....
and what about having a coaching discussion board where paid members can ask for coaching?
And premium audio content for paid members?
And real world mailings to platinum members?

Get the idea?

So far that looks like a Joomla site, with Acajoom, timed content release based on date of sign-up, several levels of discussion board and, of course, the AEC component for paid members.

1 comment:

  1. joomla and Butterfly sounds great thats how I came to your site. I've got a couple of ideas about combining them myself. Anything you could say about how you would combine them. I have an idea about creating a joomla site with free services but offer upgraded memberships. Without technical speak how would you apply both to one site?

    ReplyDelete